Data Analyst 3
240 Dividend Drive Coppell, TX 75019
Supply Chain Data & Reporting Analyst
**W2 contract** Remote for at least Q1 2021 ** Future onsite in Coppell, TX **
The Data & Reporting Analyst is responsible for all points of data extraction, manipulation, reporting and analysis. Accountable for daily, weekly and monthly creation, analysis and reporting of key performance indicators related to Mobile Logistics metrics.
Position requires an extremely detailed, timely, consistent and accurate approach to reporting. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must in that this position will produce KPIs to be shared with Sr. level management within the headquarters team.
Reporting can also be used to set the priorities throughout the operations, ensuring that key issues are addressed. Daily/weekly briefings and communications are needed to ensure consistent information is shared throughout the operations.
This position is a task-oriented role, requiring very good organizational skills and follow through. The position requires interaction with a broad number of employees to validate data and collaborate on discrepancies found.
This position is a key role in the critical analysis of costs associated with the logistics warehouse and transportation operations. This position is also responsible for supporting improvement opportunities throughout the organization, for monitoring discrepancies and escalating to appropriate parties.
Included in this role is invoice processing. This position will perform vendor payment reconciliation on a monthly basis and serve as subject matter expert for various account payable functions, coordinating with warehouse & transportation teams and maintaining records for account payables.
In order to meet daily responsibilities, the candidate must be proficient with MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint; must have experience developing dashboards using BI Tools (Qlik Sense, Qlik View, Tableau), and writing reports using SQL
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills; someone that can read numbers and translate to business operations/objectives
- Strong math, communication, and organizational skills - must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) - communication is KEY for this role.
- High proficiency in MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SQL, and dashboard creation - need to have at least intermediate skills in SQL.
- Must have experience developing dashboards using BI Tools (Qlik Sense, Qlik View, Tableau) - Qlik Sense and Qlik View are preferred over Tableau - what the team is currently using)
Required Knowledge, Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in report writing, cost analysis, accounts payable, and reporting of key performance indicators
- Results driven and ability to handle multiple projects
- High proficiency in MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SQL, and dashboard creation
- Experience in a logistics supply chain (operations) environment preferred
- Experience with SAP, Tableau, QilkView, QlikSense preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.