Data Analyst I
2101 Rexford Road Charlotte, NC 28211
Data Validation Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude with pride in workmanship. Individual work is very detailed oriented and a high degree of accuracy while being efficient in completing work is required. Individual will need to be able to take and accurately follow instructions both verbally and in writing. Specific duties include:
- Perform validation of mortgage data to source documentation. An understanding of loan disposition status is a plus (withdrawn, denied, originated, closed for incompleteness, and approved not accepted first mortgage applications and funded loans)
- With instruction be able to review a loan file for customer disclosures and notifications (including evidence the borrower (s)/co-borrower(s) were provided an accurate, completed adverse action disclosure, if applicable.)
- Review loan documentation to verify the accuracy of the Action Taken Codes, and/or system(s) per provided regulatory (HMDA) guidelines.
- Assist management when needed.
- Must be proficient in excel, preference will be given to candidates with strong excel skills including V-Lookups/Pivot Tables.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6-month Contract
Pay Rate: $16/hour
Other: *** Credit Check will be required