2350 NW 117 Place Doral, FL 33182
Position: Data Analyst
W2 Rate: $64/hr.
6-12 Month Contract
Location: Miami, FL
- This is a hybrid role with IT/Technical & Accounting/Finance. SAP experience is a must (Oracle is okay), attention to detail, problem solving skills. 2-5 years of experience.
- The Analyst is responsible for performing tests across several data sets, documenting and reporting findings, coordinating discrepancy resolution and assisting in development of preventative measures.
- The analyst will work closely with several functional areas and stakeholders.
- Reconciliation of data across operational and financial systems
- Validation of data sets in the contract management system
- Validation of program contract rights data migrated to SAP Asset Accounting
- Establishing good working relationships with Project Management, Finance, IT and Acquisitions teams, and independently seeking input from them as and when required
- Responding to Finance business user queries and providing process guidance as and when required.
- Background in Accounting and/or Accounting Information Systems
- SAP ERP (Financial Accounting and Asset Accounting) experience preferred
- Previous data migration and reconciliation experience on at least one medium to large scale Finance system integration/transformation project 2
- Solid GL account reconciliation experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VBA, SQL, pivot tables, data lookup and comparison formulas, validations)
- End user process and system training delivery experience, preferably with SAP ERP FI & AA
- User Acceptance Testing coordination experience desirable, but not required
- Ability to work independently and with team members spread across multiple regions and time zones
- Strong attention to detail and willingness and aptitude to understand and resolve ambiguity and clearly articulate outcomes
- Proactive with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, planning and time management skills
- Proven ability to work to deadlines, prioritize, and perform as part of a team to meet team objectives
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States of America
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Bachelor’ s Degree in accounting or Accounting Information Systems, Masters preferred
- Strong SAP ERP (Financial Accounting and Asset Accounting) experience
- Previous data migration and reconciliation experience on at least one medium to large scale Finance system integration/transformation project
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.