1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 100020
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Data Analyst looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for Data Analyst for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Responsible for the entry of title, episodic and ratings data in the Compass and Anvato Media Content system.
- Responsible for the quality control, collection of metadata and proofing the associated metadata in the system with both Compass and MCP.
- Optimize content metadata for on-air programming.
- Performs content management system (CMS) record maintenance, metadata clean-up, and other similar projects.
- Assist on other assignments across the team for both digital and broadcast, pending bandwidth.
- Quality control, collecting, and proofing of associated metadata for linear television.
- Attention to detail is critical to this position.
- Speed and accuracy are key to success in the project.
- Previous experience in data entry is required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work on parallel systems and parallel projects.
- Knowledge of Compass a plus.
- Knowledge of Anvato Media Content Platform (MCP) a plus.