30 Rockefeller Plaza 30ROCK Bldg New York, NY 10112
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Data Analyst for one of our top multimedia clients in New York, NY. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of nearly 1, 000+ leased, licensed and owned records/interests. The incumbent’ s primary responsibilities will be Lease Administration focused while working in concert with the Global Real Estate Team as a whole. This position presents an excellent opportunity for the right professional to learn new ideas, adapt to different challenges, work with motivated professionals, and contribute to the ongoing success of our client' s Global Real Estate Department.
• Review lease abstracts to verify all data is accurate in the Lease Administration database.
• Works closely with 3rd party service provider to address all data discrepancies/ inconsistencies; performs 2nd QC of all abstracted documents, and works closely with Portfolio Leaders for final review/sign-off.
• Attends weekly GRE Lease Admin meetings to ensure all data discrepancies are discussed and resolved.
• Review payables and receivables expenditure/income amount for reporting accuracy.
• Responsible for the tracking and collecting lease information from Global Real Estate Team members, landlords, and internal stakeholders at the discretion of the manager.
• Assist in generating and distributing ad hoc reports as requested/required.
• Must be an experienced real estate person with a minimum of 3 years of previous lease administration/lease database experience.
• Advanced familiarity with, and understanding of, lease language and terms and ability to abstract lease documents with a high degree of integrity/consistency.
• Must have high attention to detail and be able to carry out instructions.
• Ability to interact/collaborate with senior management and within a team environment.
• Proven ability to successfully communicate real estate terms both verbally and written to individuals with little to no real estate knowledge.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and customer service.
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, follow-up and bring projects to a conclusion.
• Must be proficient in Excel, & Word.
• Demonstrated, self-starter, self-management, and problem resolution skills.
• Proven record of providing exceptional internal and external customer service.
• Ability to show initiative and reflect a sense of urgency by meeting or exceeding deadlines.
Digital, Creative & Marketing Recruiter
I’m the definition of a “people person”! Helping talent move forward in their careers is very rewarding for me. To achieve this, I make it my goal to be the expert on both my roles and my candidates, so that way I can make the best match for each.