230 Third Ave Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
If you’ re a healthcare professional who enjoys bringing new techniques and solutions to this industry, then this will be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is searching for a Data Architect for one of our top healthcare IT business clients in Waltham, Massachusetts. Our client is a leading healthcare SaaS product company that brings together thought leadership and new techniques to research solutions focusing on patient engagement, medical research, and much more.
- Determine data requirements and structure by analyzing existing business systems and process.
- Ensures flexible data models for future business transformation activities.
- Maintain database performance.
- Create migration plans, process flows and dependency diagrams as business needs arise.
- Partner with cross functional and 3rd party vendor teams.
- Proven experience as a data architect, data scientist or similar role.
- Ability to independently create blueprints as well as data models from requirements or independent systems forensics.
- Experience with Informatica products, especially the Data Management Suite.
- Experience with Cloud Hosting environment such as AWS or Azure.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Saleslogix, Netsuite or Oracle DB.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, D3.js and R).
- Familiarity with Boomi, Pentaho, or Informatica ETL.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), web services, enterprise data management, information security, applications development, and cloud-based architectures.
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles.
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Passion for technology and self-education to recommend new technologies and techniques.
- Appreciation of Agile development environment.
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science, information science, or similar fields.