888 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Data Informatics Analyst
Generates ad-hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts. Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May create specifications for reports based on business requests. May be internal operations-focused or external client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
- Dimensional Data Modeling of Data Warehouse
- Should have been part of one or two data warehouse implementations
- Very good SQL background; Language - Python, etc.
- Snowflake Data Warehouse (Schema) experience
- Finance Data Modeling is a plus
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 7-month contract (high potential for extension)