999 W Big Beaver Troy, Michigan 48084
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Design and implement new Enterprise Data Warehouse Data Model for Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
- Expert level (10 years) design and development of large, multi-subject, multi-source, enterprise data warehouses, MPP data warehousing technologies.
- Experienced in best practices for relational and dimensional data model design.
- Responsible for defining principles, educating technical and business teams.
- Responsible for transforming data and developing technical solutions to support and optimize BI & Analytic use cases.
- May design and develop ETL and BI technical specifications, perform deep data analysis, and write complex SQL.
- Responsible for end-to-end data model design and development from conceptual and logical data model to entity relationship diagrams (ERWIN) to physical implementation.
- Defines and enforces data modeling standards and data governance framework including data security, data quality, data glossary and metadata management.
- Exposure to Master Data Management and Agile development tools, concepts and best practices.
- Experience with ETL design and development, data replication, change data capture, performance optimization.
- Microsoft Office, Visio.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and team-orientation.
- Informatica PowerCenter and SSIS for ETL.
- Cloud PaaS, modern data warehousing technologies (Data Lake, Hadoop, HDFS, Hive).
- Microsoft Azure ecosystem and Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
- BI & Analytic Tools (Cognos, Tableau, PowerBI, SSAS).