Data Solutions Analyst
633 3rd Avenue-5th fl New York, New York 10017
Data Solutions Analyst
If you’ re passionate about the idea of working for one of the worlds most renowned cancer institutions, then look no further!
ektello is passionate about leading the search for the next Data Solutions Analyst in New York City to join our client the leading Cancer Research Hospital in the area. This role is an exciting opportunity for a Data Solutions Analyst to participate and make an impact in an industry that is genuinely impacting the worlds’ health!
As the Data Solutions Architect it will be your job to work as an integral part of the Enterprise Data Group in Information Systems that is responsible for hospital-wide analytics, data visualization, and reporting solutions. Our client has built an award-winning data warehouse that contains a wealth of data collected over the past 25 years. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about data and excited to impact knowledge and decisions made throughout the organization in support of our client’ s mission to control and cure cancer.
- Design and develop reports and dashboards for a wide range of requests.
- Work collaboratively with requesters in person, by phone, and in writing to determine and document goals and requirements.
- Develop detailed data reports using complex SQL.
- Develop appealing, interactive Tableau visualizations.
- Analyze existing processes with opportunities to use automated systems, and formulate new logic and processes.
- Create clear documentation including flowcharts, specifications, and wiki content.
- Conduct training sessions and share knowledge and guidance.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information.
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational.
- Adept at building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Resilient in recovering from setbacks and skilled at finding detours around obstacles.
- Able to operate effectively, even when things are not clear or the way forward is not obvious.
- Adept at learning quickly, applying insights from past efforts to new situations.
- Strong knowledge in data analytics and data warehouse reporting solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills. Interacting with clinicians, hospital administration, and staff from all facets of the organization is a major part of this role.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent (role level will be based off experience level).
- Expertise with SQL (required).
- Experience with Tableau, Cognos, Crystal Reports, or other reporting/analytics/business intelligence software.
- Experience in health care environment (preferred).
- Experience with training and documentation.