Data and Automation Engineer
85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Senior Data Engineer
**W2 Contract** Remote for at least Q1 2021, possibly long term **
The main function of the Data Engineer is to develop, evaluate, test and maintain architectures and data solutions within our organization. The typical Data Engineer executes plans, policies, and practices that control, protect, deliver, and enhance the value of the organization’ s data assets.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices.
- Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes.
- Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
- MUST HAVE – STRONG PROGRAMMER EXPERIENCE IN PYTHON, SHELL, SQL
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 5-7 years of experience required.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals.
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
Candidate will be required to submit code, and interview process will have 2 rounds of coding exercises.
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.