Database Engineer II
Boston Street Baltimore, MD 21224
All candidates must be willing and able to work on W2. without sponsorship.
- Manage databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to production systems in both on-prem (OpenStack, bare metal) and AWS environments.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Plan, build, deploy, and maintain enterprise OLTP and OLAP based EDW platforms and services. This includes proactive monitoring and tracking, and relevant data analysis and reporting.
- At least 4 years of experience managing one or more of the following data warehouse platforms (Vertica, Google Big Query, Redshift, Snowflake, Druid) and OLTP (Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB).