Demand Generation Marketing Manager
85 Challenger Rd Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Would you love to work for one of the leading electronics companies in the world? Are you an expert in Go To Market & Demand Gen Product Marketing?
ektello is seeking a Lead Marketing Manager to work for in one of our top professional and consumer electronic, appliance, and entertainment corporations in the world in Ridgefield Park, NJ!
- This is a 12-month full time & onsite contract position with the HIGH potential to extend or become perm
- This contract includes benefit options such as health, dental, vision, pto & holiday pay
Lead Marketing Manager on Wrist Wearables for the Demand Generation Team
1. Campaign management:
- Participate in the creative development & execution of multi-dimensional campaigns that touch various consumer touch points.
- Promote continued marketing communication thru determined goals and marketing directions to related marketing departments (PR, digital, media, Brand, etc.)
2. Internal communication management:
- Remain current on key tools of project/program aspects including GTM decks, strategy decks, development timetables, and be responsible for updating to current and communicating out to respective periodically.
3. Internal cross functional team alignment
- manage/update communication with core integrated marketing teams across the business to ensure accurate, timing, execution, and approvals of all needed elements
- Mange & develop Go To Market assets, planning, tracking docs, and launch schedule from plan outline thru product launch.
- Skills need to focus on ability to multi task various projects in different stages of development and adapt to manage continuity and ensure accuracy and timing of multiple deliverables.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analyzing situations or data requires a review on various factors thru resolution to appropriate teams and executional plans
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years experience working on digital campaigns focusing on demand generation or lead generation
- Experience working on a new go to market product launch
- Experience creating and presenting powerpoint decks to executives
- Experience reviewing or analyzing data with strong problem solving skills
- Leadership experience either leading a team or being a lead point person
- Experience in a high volume environment working on a high volume of campaigns at once
- Experience with project management working under tight deadlines
- Ability to work with diverse groups and cross functional teams
- Ability to multi-task