888 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a Design Reviewer for one of the most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
Our client is looking for smart, quick learners with an interest in interior design to join their Design Reviewer team. As a Design Reviewer, you will review client listings against specific home design criteria and identify issues to help hosts improve the quality of their homes. In some cases, the Design Reviewer may be responsible for communicating with hosts via email or phone to answer general program questions and offer guidance on interior design. Please note that this is a short-term contract role with potential to extend. All applicants must be available to work five days a week during regular business hours (9 am - 6 pm, PST). This is a fantastic opportunity to be on the front lines of a recently launched program at a top-ranked tech company.
• Education or professional experience in a design-related field (e.g., photography, interior design, graphic design)
• Strong design eye - Ability to quickly determine the quality/design of interior space within seconds
• Confidence in one’ s understanding of aesthetics
• Incredible attention to detail
• Stamina - Ability to work efficiently and rapidly
• Ability to participate thoughtfully during team alignment meetings and provide feedback on process improvements
• Natural empathy for others
• Team player
Nice to have:
• Experience working in spreadsheets (e.g., Excel or google sheets
• Experience making presentations (e.g., Powerpoint or google slides)
• Experience working with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce)
• Professional expertise in adjacent creative fields (e.g., photography, graphic design)
Digital, Creative & Marketing Recruiter
I’m the definition of a “people person”! Helping talent move forward in their careers is very rewarding for me. To achieve this, I make it my goal to be the expert on both my roles and my candidates, so that way I can make the best match for each.