1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, Florida 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a digital designer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a designer for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, Florida! Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Completes design modifications for mechanical and structural systems at the Rides and Attractions to enhance guest comfort, reliability and quality. Ensures all designs comply with industry standard for fabrication and machining practices, including ASME, ASTM, ANSI, AWS, and JIC, among others.
- Assists the engineers with observations, field measurements, design, and testing. Provides vendor interfacing and resolve production problems with our client’ s vendors. Plans and layouts project tasks for increased productivity and effectiveness. Provides design review support to other designers for accuracy, tolerance stack, form and fit, ease of manufacture and cost-effectiveness. Assists Q/C and/or field technicians with information and drawing clarification as necessary. Acts as liaison for fabrication and installation of projects.
- Checks drawings for accuracy, conformity, fit, tolerance and adherence to applicable standards of geometric tolerance, weld symbols, fit and clearance conventions, proper fastener spec’ s and usage, finish, radii, etc. Checks the work of other designers.
- Researches, evaluates, and retrieves archived information in Document Control as necessary to complete assignments. Initiates, prepares, and completes Engineering Change Notice (ECN) paperwork in an accurate and thorough manner. Ensures the security of all of our client’ s drawings and documents in their possession.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with AutoCAD, Inventor, or Solidworks; or a combination of all three.
- Read and interpret mechanical/structural drawings and details.
- Work as an individual or team player.