34405 W. 12 Mile Suite 375 Farmington Hills, MI 48331
ektello is searching for a DevOps Engineer for one of our top clients in the vehicle inspection industry. Our client has been the standard in vehicle inspections since 2005 and has provided coverage through North America since. With over 1, 200 employees and state-of-the-art technology, our client has inspected millions of vehicles annually. Our client is uniquely equipped with industry-leading customer service, competitive pricing, advanced IT solutions and a national footprint — all in the industry’ s first truly independent, objective, third-party inspection company.
Essential Job Functions:
• Codify current AWS infrastructure, automating and reporting on the environment.
• Work with development teams to develop alerting triggers, logging, and general application monitoring.
• Create and Maintain automated deployments.
• Enable automated resource and security audits.
• Thought leader on the future technologies used for environment management, automation, monitoring, and self-healing.
• Four or more years of DevOps experience which could include System Administration and Network experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Know at least one configuration management system (Docker, Chef, Ansible, etc.).
• Proficiently understand networking.
• Experience in the virtual infrastructure domains and continuous integration environments.
• Knowledge of cloud virtualization and resource management using Docker
• Working knowledge of AWS
• Working experience with databases such as Oracle and PostgreSQL.
• Experience using CI/CD build systems such as Jenkins
• Experience designing highly available systems with fault tolerance in mind.
• Experience of using Git for version control.
• Experience of working in a Scrum team and Agile concepts.
• B.A. In Computer Science related field desired, AWS certification preferred