Digital Analyst (Adobe Analytics a MUST)
1080 carribean way miami, FL 33132
Have you dreamed of traveling the world or working for a company that does? Ever envisioned yourself working for one of the largest travel brands in the world?
ektello is searching for a Digital Analyst with Adobe Analytics skills to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients in Miami, FL. Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world! Our client is looking for a Digital Analyst to work on a major mobile application project for one of the world’ s most beloved travel & hospitality brands. Come help deliver the ultimate guest experience!
- Perform regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis to gain insight into user behaviors.
- Monitor KPIs and create custom dashboards with the goal to tell stories and present results to upper management and other stakeholders within the organization.
- Create and execute content testing and user personalization plans.
- Optimize content at scale to continuously improve traffic acquisition, user experiences, and funnel conversions.
- Proactively discover solutions and provide recommendations to improve the website’ s content creation and distribution processes. Recommendations will include design and content enhancements, CTA optimization, and product placement for merchandising success.
- Measurement, user behavior testing, and content optimization
- Evaluate traffic acquisition, user experience, and site conversions to provide strategic and tactical recommendations to improve the website’ s performance is the main objective.
- Problem-solver, analytical, driven individual is going to do great in this position.
- Assesse emerging tools and industry trends to build a competitive toolset with an early-adoption mindset.
- 2+ years of experience in web analytics (Adobe Analytics/Omniture experience highly valued)
- Excellent web analytics skills and the ability to analyze complex sets of data.
- Microsoft Excel (including pivots, formulas, and macros) and PowerPoint efficiently to digest the data and correlate multiple data points.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in parallel and expectations for workload as well as managing the workflow deliverables.
- Ability to collect data from multiple sources including web, product, and customer databases to create combined views.
- Excellent project management skills as well as outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively summarize and present results.
Digital, Creative & Marketing Recruiter
I’m the definition of a “people person”! Helping talent move forward in their careers is very rewarding for me. To achieve this, I make it my goal to be the expert on both my roles and my candidates, so that way I can make the best match for each.