Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer
1000 darden center drive orlando, FL 32837
If you’ re someone who' s interested in the other side of the restaurant industry, this will be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is seeking a Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer for one of our top full-service dining clients in Orlando, FL. Our client’ s restaurants are one of the most recognizable and successful brands in the industry. With locations all across North America that serve over 380 million guests, it’ s no wonder our client is the world’ s largest full-service restaurant company.
The Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer (CRM/ Digital Analytics) is responsible for the implementation of client Web Analytics tools like SiteCatalyst (Omniture), Adobe Target on all of the client' s brand and corporate websites. The role will help define how our client implements web analytic technologies on their brand and corporate sites to gather accurate metrics. This role provides opportunity beyond SiteCatalyst implementation as you' d be responsible for adding any new tagging technologies on websites like Tag Management tools, A/b testing (Adobe Target), DMP’ s and the Integration of SiteCatalyst with other tools like DoubleClick for Ad serving, and other third-party sources.
• Works as part of the technical engineering team for analytic framework implementations (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe DTM, Adobe Mobile Services)
• Design and develop technical tagging requirements for client’ s web, mobile and app platforms
• Develop and perform code modifications, testing, and deployment when appropriate
• Enhance requirements for digital data layers within the client' s Tag Management solution (Ensighten, Signal Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager)
• Develop, design and implement scripting for A/B multivariate testing technology (Adobe Target, Monetate, Optimizely (Adobe Target preferred)
• Ability to look at frameworks to see what commonalities exist, what differences exist and be able to replace or reverse engineer
• Develop automated processed utilizing modern web frameworks (Jenkins, Gerrit, Gulp)
• Develop custom scripting to capture data elements that have been defined through partnerships with brand partners and team leads to understand business needs and reporting requirements
• Ensures that code is implemented to track various digital properties
• Create and document data standards and processes as appropriate
• Assist in the diagnosis of web analytic and client-side issues as they arise in the tagging of web, mobile pages, and native apps
• Minimum of 5+ experience working with an enterprise web analytics platform (e.g., Adobe/Omniture, Google Analytics, Webtrends, etc.) required (Adobe Analytics preferred)
• Direct hands-on experience implementing enterprise web analytics software Adobe Analytics required (formerly Omniture)
• Proficiency with data analysis tools, including hands-on knowledge working with data layers such as tag management systems to expose user events and actions on web pages
• Direct hands-on experience implementing Adobe Target (formerly Adobe Test and Target)
• Knowledge of and ability to support digital marketing strategy through digital analytics required
• Advanced user of Excel, experience writing macros and developing automated solutions
• Thorough understanding of website metrics, data analysis, behavioral analysis, and reporting tools
• Knowledge of and ability to use one or more web analytics platforms (e.g., Adobe/Omniture, Digital Marketing Suite, Google Analytics) required