Digital Asset Management Consultant
1080 Caribbean Way Miami, FL 33132
Have you dreamed of traveling the world or working for a company that does? Have you seen yourself working in one of the largest travel brands in the world?
ektello is searching for a Digital Asset Management Consultant to work for one of the top cruise line operators in the world in Miami, FL!
Our client is in the process of looking for a new Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform and needs someone with experience in digital asset management systems to research, suggest and help with the transition to a new platform.
• Partner with upper-level management and staff to define the Digital Asset Management vision and needs
• Research top vendors based on the brand' s needs
• Set up demos with the top options showing differences, and provide a recommendation, along with business reasons on what vendor would fit best with the brand
• Leading overall strategy, implementation, and workflow of the Digital Asset Management system
• Train and support management and staff on the new Digital Asset Management system
• Assist in the start-up/setup of the new DAM
• 3+ Experience managing and leading projects which will implement in a Digital Asset Management Platform
• Experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms, or social media
• Project management experience, additional implementation experience, or a combination of both
• Possess a strong understanding and the ability to define, optimize and implement cross-functional processes related to the digital asset management lifecycle- including creative/content production, asset collaboration, and digital publishing
• Possess strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex information and business requirements into relevant business discussions with diverse groups of leaders and organizations
• Having and using knowledge of systems, situations, pressures, and culture within the company to identify potential organizational problems and opportunities
• Be a credible/articulate leader, entirely comfortable representing the direct marketing process and being a voice for the group in cross business forums and vendor engagements