Digital Asset Management Lead
1080 Caribbean Way Miami, FL 33132
Have you dreamed of traveling the world or working for a company that does? Have you seen yourself working in one of the largest travel Brands in the world? If that sounds like you then don’ t stop reading here!
ektello is searching for a Digital Asset Management Lead to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients at the port of Miami. Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world.
IMPORTANT: This is a full time & onsite contract-to-hire position, and includes health, dental, vision benefit options as well as PTO, Holiday Pay & a free health & wellness center!
- Responsible for leading the transition from the brand’ s current DAM to the new platform, and implementation and roll out of new DAM platform, as well as assist in all asset management needs.
- Lead all aspects of the implementation of the new DAM platform, including platform strategy and how the brand should best utilize the tool.
- Work with DAM librarian and DAM partner for asset migration, metadata configuration, asset housekeeping, identify terms & conditions.
- Communicate across various teams and departments to find synergies and efficiencies to maximize use of the new tool.
- Lead asset audit/housekeeping, platform organization and user group restriction with support from DAM Librarian and Production Manager.
- Work with Production Manager to develop and execute a roll out plan, UAT, training, corporate communications.
- Develop and lead the process architecture.
- Lead the SSO transition of the brand’ s partner sites
- Lead all day-to-day functions to operate the DAM platform.
- Assist Sr. Producer with MAM platform needs.
- Minimum of 3-8 years related experience in Asset management and Digital Asset Libraries.
- Past experience in transitioning a brand from one DAM platform to another and successfully launching the rollout of a new DAM platform
- Running the day-to-day needs of a DAM platform.