Digital Asset Management System Administrator
6625 Excellence Way Plano, TX 75023
DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ADMIN
**W2 contract** Remote for at least Q1 2021 ** Plano, TX**
The primary function of this role is to be the functional and technical expert for our client’ s Digital Asset Management (DAM) platforms called Gallery and EasyAds. This role is the primary SME for the administration and operations management of the platform.
This role provides leadership, and collaborates with our product categories (Home Appliance, Home Entertainment, and Mobile) marketing and sales teams as well as function team that use Gallery/EasyAds (eg:.com, CRM, social media, etc). This person will also serve as the single point of contact for all internal and external Gallery/EasyAd users for content and technical support and being the primary interface with the platform licensee Getty for technical and operations issues and support.
This role will also serve as secondary support for the product category teams in uploading assets to Gallery/EasyAds. The person will also work with Getty and product categories to customize Gallery/EasyAds to meet product category marketing team needs.
This role will report to the Director of Brand Design Production/Operations and be based in the Plano, TX office with the Brand Design team.
- Manage marketing content including photography, illustration, vector art, iconography, video, toolkits
- Upload, organize and curate assets based on x-functional user needs
- Organize and maintain Library and Collection structures in Gallery/EasyAds
- Enter and validate metadata as part of the asset upload process
- Import legacy assets, regular clean up, purge, ingest, optimization when needed
- Create new user accounts, delete old user accounts, perform password resets
- Provide first line of technical support for users
- Provide metrics on download and user engagement
- On-boarding new Gallery/EasyAd users and on-going training
- Manage relationship with Getty as the licensor of the platform
- Stay current on the latest asset management trends and innovations
- Bachelor' s degree in marketing or equivalent training required.
- 8-10 years related experience required.
- Knowledge of DAM systems, metadata taxonomy, databases, copyright and rights management issues
- Basic understanding of creative asset formats
- Some proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite applications is preferred
- 3+ years in digital asset/website management
- Organized and meticulous attention to detail. Excellent spelling and proofreading abilities.
- A passion for the wireless telecommunications industry or technology will help the candidate to be successful.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple external relationships simultaneously
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one' s time.
- Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Expert knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Expert ability to develop marketing and pricing strategy.
- Expert knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.