Digital Content Producer
1080 Caribbean Way Miami, Florida 33132
Digital Content Producer
Have you dreamed of traveling the world or working for a company that does? Have you seen yourself working in one of the largest travel Brands in the world? If that sounds like you then don’ t stop reading here!
ektello is searching for Digital Content Producer to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients in Miami, Florida. Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world.
The Digital Content Producer is an integral part of the marketing team, helping to bring rich digital experiences to life by creating and connecting the data that power them. The producer develops and produces ship content including deck plans, stateroom assets and content, and amenities assets and content. Day-to-day, the producer will support the Product Owner throughout the lifecycle of ship deployment, revitalization and feature development to maintain consistency with all brand, revenue and policy changes. Additionally, this role will work to coordinate with stakeholders across channels to streamline the movement of information, improve the accuracy of specifications, and get our content to market faster.
- Assists in the development and production of multi-layered deck plan assets utilized by web and print channels.
- Works across channels of execution of deck plans, including Go to Market, Product Development, Revenue Management and New Build to ensure accuracy.
- Helps to maintain consistency of message and image across content related to deck plans, staterooms, and onboard experiences.
- Assists with the distribution and maintenance of deck plan information across various marketing and sales channels and users.
- Organizes and maintain deck plan library.
- Performs audits and updates as required.
- Resourceful, able to quickly orient themselves when a new problem arises, is a quick learner and a great collaborator willing to pull themselves and their teammates up by the bootstraps.
- Bachelor' s Degree required from an accredited college or university or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years graphic design experience in a production capacity.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) as well as management and organization programs and tools.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project.
- Ability to actively participate in cross-functional teams in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to read maps and blueprints to interpret visual-spatial information and translate into new formats.
- Presentation skills and ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders across departments, as well as external customers, partners and vendors.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with management of large volumes of information and visual assets.