3300 Publix Corporate Lakeland, FL 33802
ektellois looking for the best of the best candidates for a Digital Designer role in Lakeland for one of our top retail clients. Our client is a supermarket chain that is the largest employee-owned company in the world with locations in several states across America. Our client prides itself on customer and employee satisfaction and is well known for being one of the best places in Florida to work!
Who wouldn’ t love to work here? If you are interested in learning more than we would love to hear from you!
Working in the Studio under the direction of the Creative Director, the Digital Designer is a fresh creative thinker able to translate and extend concepts into effective digital, interactive, marketing, and social-based designs. Attention to detail and ability to uphold and deliver work at the highest quality standards is essential.
- This is a full time & onsite 6-month contract position with the high potential to extend or become perm! We also include benefit options with our contracts.
- You must provide a STRONG portfolio with examples or your digital work (email, banners, social), and animation is a plus. If you do not provide a portfolio, then you will not be considered.
- Our Digital Designer' s goal is to create conceptual ideas and experiences by ensuring the flawless execution of digital products and integrated campaigns.
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design. Blow us away with your work.
- Take ownership of work by leading, managing and planning the creative process for multiple, concurrent projects.
- Clearly communicate your ideas and direction, whether written or verbally to clients and your teammates.
- Be a strategic thinker, a business-savvy Designer with a keen, in-depth understanding of the digital marketplace and industry trends.
- Confidently build client relationships through understanding of their needs and presenting appropriate designs and concepts.
- Work closely with the Strategy, UX and Copy teams to conceptualize, execute and troubleshoot your projects to delivery.
- Digital creative execution. Creates designs for websites, email marketing, social marketing, and more.
- Collaborates with and provides direction to photography team. As well as collaborates with other members of the design and marketing teams
- Interprets and executes on creative briefs. Creates final images and other assets for use in all channels from emails, websites, experiential, print and other digital channels.
- Have a BFA or equivalent in Graphic Design.
- 2 to 5 years of agency experience or large corporate or retail experience
- Experience working collaboratively with all levels of designers and copywriters.
- Have a mastery of Adobe CC applications (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Have excellent listening and communication skills.
- Conceptualize and execute compelling digital content that engages our customers and delivers them to our digital properties.