Digital Media Creative Analyst
1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, FL 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a media analyst looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Digital Media Creative Analyst for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL! Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more!
• 2-4 years of Digital Media or Marketing Analytics experience in support of marketing and sales functions in the entertainment, travel or amusement park industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong project management competency managing cross-functional responsibilities
• Hands-on working knowledge of Excel
• Understanding of marketing attribution strategies
• A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives
• Demonstrated expertise in executing within or analyzing marketing channels such as Paid Media, Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, and E-commerce
• Passion for Travel/Entertainment and Digital Media industries
• Demonstrated ability to work independently in a deadline-oriented environment
• Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively on the phone, in person, and via e-mail
• Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies, applications and processes
• Working knowledge of DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Spongecell and Moat preferred, but not required
• Manage Display/Online Video/Mobile creative analytics across all partners and domestic Points of Origin.
• Develop weekly creative reports/dashboards and optimization recommendations providing insights by vendor, placement and creative for over 30+ campaigns.
• Ensure digital media creative is performing according to benchmarks and KPIs.
• Develop best practices to share with internal and external creative teams leveraging key analytics and industry knowledge.