Digital Project Coordinator
100 Universal City Plaza 1440 Bldg Universal City, CA 91618
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a project coordinator looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for Digital Project Coordinator for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal, CA! Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
Reporting to the Project Manager of Digital Product & Operations, the candidate will be responsible for supporting international digital marketing campaigns, content curation and syndication partners along with supporting the daily operations for some of the client' s global international digital properties.
The International Digital Product & Operations group will be tasked with localizing and supporting a wide range of digital products, helming ad operations, extending existing capabilities in emerging platforms globally, including but not limited to: syndication partners, OTT, authenticated streaming partners and others.
We are looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy problem solver with superior customer service skills to join our client' s Digital Product & Operations team.
• Assist the Project Specialist with day-to-day activities including project status reporting, time tracking, and project communications
• Serve as a liaison between the International Digital team and various local and domestic interdepartmental teams
• Continuously monitor and improve documentation for multiple projects, product updates, ad operations, and sales & marketing strategies
• Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
• Assist in onboarding of new team members for access to CMS, Analytics tools, and Jira
• Troubleshoot syndication or ad campaign issues with technical teams, QA, and stakeholders as they arise
• Work closely with International and US product development teams to review, resolve and respond to each inbound request
• Commission creative for digital products via our in-house graphics team
• Management of video assets for International editions of E! Including receiving, encoding, publishing and approving of assets
• Manage the daily maintenance of the communication to syndication partners as well as the management of content delivery including updating syndication content in partner CMS tools
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’ s degree is required
• Minimum of 1-2 years of project management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Knowledge and a keen interest in the digital landscape, project management, social media and willingness to learn about technology trends that arise in the ever-changing entertainment media space
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to deliver under tight deadlines
• Ability to own and manage projects from concept to delivery
• Experience working with multiple cultures around the globe
• Excellent client relationship & interpersonal skills
• Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Be solution-oriented and can innovate
• Must be a detailed-oriented self-starter and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence or other project management tools
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (including formulas)
• Knowledge of analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or others
• Remote coverage will be required
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products like Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator is a plus
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States