Digital Project Manager
100 Universal City Plaza 1360 Jules Stein Building Universal City, CA 91608
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a project manager looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Digital Project Manager for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal City, CA. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
Freelance Project Supervisor needed for approximately 5-6 months starting. The position oversees post-production projects in the Video Marketing/On-Air department of the client' s Entertainment Marketing department in Universal City and reports to the Senior Director of Production.
• Manage, support and track projects with internal producers and external vendors
• Manage, update deliverables list
• Pursue, distribute and traffic assets to various production entities needing materials
• Maintain communication with cross-departmental and outside contacts
• Works closely with production managers, graphic designers, online editors and audio mixers to assist the shepherding of projects through the entire production process
• Coordinate with various departments when needed
• Minimum three years Film or TV Entertainment experience in a similar field
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Bachelor’ s Degree
• Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal
• Strong project management, prioritization, organizational, time management and multitasking skills
• Flexibility and an ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Ability to juggle many priorities while at the same time maintaining proper attention to detail and a positive, collaborative attitude