Digital Strategy Manager
1080 caribbean way miami, FL 32113
Have you dreamed of traveling the world or working for a company that does? Have you seen yourself working in one of the largest travel Brands in the world? If that sounds like you then don’ t stop reading here!
ektello is searching for a Manager of Digital Product Strategy to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients in the port fo. Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world.
- This is a DIRECT HIRE role!
- Relocation is being offered for this role, so please apply if you' ve always dreamed of moving to Miami!
- The Manager, Digital Strategy leads specific project or study components of digital strategy of a new product launch for the Digital organization reporting to the Director, Digital Strategy.
- You will closely with digital product teams and business units across the company to determine areas of opportunity focused on guest experience & business transformation to leverage digital capabilities to enhance existing business models.
- A strong component of the role is to independently lead specific business analysis from defining hypotheses, through research, analysis, collaboration and education, conclusion, and communication of recommendations.
- Assignments could include:
- performing primary research to collect Guest insights on existing and/or future digital experiences
- Researching and developing parts of an eCommerce strategy
- leading key areas of functional strategies (for business units across the company) as they consider how to leverage and integrate digital capabilities into their business model
- Ronducting competitive analysis to assess the digital maturity versus industry peers and digital leaders
- representing the Digital organization to Corporate Strategy, including developing strategic plans and other deliverables as part of the annual capital planning cycle.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Applies a structured, hypothesis driven approach to meticulously analyze and recommend digital opportunities
- Performs sophisticated analyses accurately with only broad oversight, and demonstrates a high degree of professional skepticism, independence, and objectivity to assess when and where to probe further for deeper insights
- Models innovative ways of thinking with data and insights to provide strategic observations and actionable recommendations
- Communicates across multiple functional domains fluently and facilitates difficult conversations in an objective manner to reach logical conclusions
- Contributes to complex dialogues with senior executives to assess key challenges, strategic options, and potential outcomes to determine best path forward
- Applies active listening skills and conveys individual and team findings in an effective manner, taking into consideration multiple perspectives, while delivering impactful presentations of strategic narratives to all levels within the company
- Identifies, builds, and fosters relationships with key stakeholders to leverage their expertise to achieve work objectives
- Effectively manages and prioritizes issues based on context, materiality and risk, keeping senior leaders and key stakeholders appropriately informed
- Anticipates views, expectations, and objections from stakeholders and proactively works on influencing the outcome of those conversations through candid and constructive discourse
- Guides team members on problem solving approaches, financial and business analysis techniques, and presentation methods while also playing an important role in related decision making and recommendations
- Takes ownership of team deliverables and is adept at reviewing and addressing all facets of deliverable quality to ensure they meet expected standards
- Helps foster an environment of transparency and accountability so that team members know what to expect from each other at all times
- MBA or equivalent degree plus 4-6 years of work experience
- 2 years of management consulting (with recognized firm) or equivalent corporate/business strategy experience
- 1-2 years of successful team management experience leading high profile and challenging business projects
- Demonstrated project management experience leading challenging initiatives to successful outcomes
- High degree of business acumen and expertise in one or more functional domains (e.g., sales, marketing, finance, operations, etc.)
- Experience defining digital product and experience strategies, and understanding of agile development methodologies
- Highly organized and structured, able to manage multiple responsibilities and deliverables at the same time
Knowledge & Skills:
- Able to apply strategic thinking frameworks to define approaches for digital strategy, corporate strategy, finance, business and operations strategy
- Able to perform complex business analyses using hypothesis-driven approaches
- Able to coach team members on proper application of tools and frameworks to perform complex business analyses
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Displays executive presence and is comfortable delivering impactful presentations to all levels within the company
- Advanced negotiation skills and ability to facilitate and guide high-stakes discussions toward outcomes
- Understands how to identify, define, and put into action digital/technology driven business transformation
- Possesses keen knack for fostering collaborative relationships with stakeholders at all levels within the company
- Able to work independently and reliably manage multiple assignments and responsibilities
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office (365) suite of applications and/or Google equivalents