Digital Web Front-End Developer
1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 100020
Digital Web Front – End Developer
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Developer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Digital Web Front-End Developer for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Convert design concepts into working user interfaces for entertainment websites, sales campaigns and custom content microsites.
- Build custom front-end frameworks within various content management systems that allow content specialists to update and maintain website content.
- Implement best practices including consistent coding standards, style guide principles and browser testing.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and social teams, as well as designers and back-end developers to establish and execute digital deliverables.
- Implement and schedule web promotions, email campaigns, and track results.
- Conduct QA testing and follow-up to resolve issues with back-end development team.
- Ensure web content complies with all network and brand guidelines translated for digital platforms.
- Participate and contribute in scope discussion while providing opinions to help estimate the level of effort on all projects.
- Understanding and experience in user-centered design process.
- Minimum of 5+ years of front-end development, while working at a media organization or interactive agency.
- Effective communicator with all stakeholders, business leaders and core team members.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Design, Communications or other related field.
- Creative, enthusiastic and efficient.
- Must be willing to work in New Jersey, with shuttle service from New York City.