Digital Project Coordinator
1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, FL 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a project coordinator looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Digital Project Coordinator for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more!
Digital Project Coordinators work directly with the website production team and the eCommerce team to facilitate the production and delivery of all digital jobs. In their support role, they manage to set timelines for all tasks, implement all job requisitions, coordinate resources and traffic project jobs. This position will also be responsible for opening and submitting operational jobs that are needed on the website properties while also ensuring all submitted assignments are assigned promptly to allow for proper review and approval processes.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be extremely organized.
• A general understanding of eCommerce and website marketing.
• Candidate will be required to traffic all web content production jobs that come from several sources and assign them to the appropriate content producer based on business priorities.
• This position will be responsible for opening and submitting web production jobs that are from our operational business partners.
• Candidate must be an advanced user of PC platforms and software. Additionally, the use of project management software and translation software are required to be successful in the role.