Digital web analyst
1000 Darden Center Dr Orlando, FL 32827
Digital Web Analyst
Our client’ s restaurants feature some of the most recognizable and successful brands in full-service dining. They create memorable experiences for 380 million guests in hundreds of communities across North America. They are also the world’ s largest full-service restaurant company.
- Guide dev/ops teams to ensure tagging/tracking strategy is in place and continues to remain intact through any changes to the sites.
- Contribute to data requirements for site side and campaign performance tracking reports.
- Detail tracking requirements for existing web, mobile site launches.
- Develop tracking standards for mobile app.
- Maintain existing solution design documentation and add to it.
- Assist in trouble shooting data collection issues to help ensure tracking and reporting is functioning optimally, create & maintain reports, dashboards and analysis, work with partners to enhance data collection capabilities as needed.
- Create reports, analysis and actionable trend information to help the business optimize the digital channel and understand and enhance user experience, utilizing both quantitative and qualitative data sources. Partner with external vendors as needed (i.e. media agency) to ensure robust understanding of drivers behind trends. Derive actionable insights from this reporting and analysis and work with marketing team to optimize ongoing campaign or enhance future efforts.
- Track and analyze web site performance, trends, click stream, paths and results of digital marketing initiatives to provide data driven business intelligence, optimize media and campaign investments, and improve the online experience.
- Help promote digital technology and use of the web as a marketing channel, as well as articulate the benefits of an optimized user experience to business stakeholders.
- Explain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance results to stakeholders.
- Provide online competitive research & analysis by leveraging internal and external resources to gather relevant industry benchmarks for website metrics.
- Provide day-to-day support of analytics systems to end users.
- Professional experience with Adobe Analytics (Formerly Omniture), Ad-Hoc Analysis (formerly Discover).
- Previous professional experience manipulating, analyzing merging data, presenting findings leveraging 1st and 3rd party data, e.g. double click for advertisers, Google AdWords.
- Experience with Tag Management Tools (GTM, DTM, Signal, Tealium, Ensighten), “ Dynamic Tag Manager Preferred”.
- Advanced use of excel to synthesize data in professional setting.
- Experience delivering automated comprehensive web analytic reporting.
- Hands on experience detailing tracking requirements and working with developers to implement / troubleshoot.
- Experience utilizing Adobe Report builder.
- Familiarity with SAINT classifications, UTM parameters (Tracking Codes).
- Ability to keep up with web industry trends and best practices.
- Analytical capabilities with a variety of toolsets. Ability to do ad-hoc problem analysis.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with Web Debugging tools Fiddler, HTTPFOX, Charles
- Problem solver: ability to learn how the systems interact.
- Exhibited attention to detail, demonstrated organization skills, and ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/responsibilities.
- Understanding of A/B multivariate testing leveraging Adobe Target.
- Ability to stay on top of a problem until it is resolved and proactively communicates status to other organizations.
- Must be self-motivated, and entrepreneurial and be able to hit the ground running with a positive attitude.
- Ability to translate data and analysis to easily understood, summarized reporting with actionable insights suitable for a broad audience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in web analytics and interactive marketing, with an emphasis on applied web metrics and analysis.
- At least 2 years’ experience in enterprise level web site analytics tools (tagging, running reports and log file based analysis).
- Bachelor' s Degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience in web analytics and interactive marketing, with an emphasis on applied web metrics and analysis.
- Activation of A/B Tests utilizing Adobe Target.
- Use of Tableau for data visualizations.
- Familiarity with email marketing, search marketing and display marketing.
- Advanced excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot tables, Macros).