Digtial analytics developer
1000 Darden Center Dr Orlando, Florida 32837
Digital Analytics Director
Our client’ s restaurants feature some of the most recognizable and successful brands in full-service dining. They create memorable experiences for 380 million guests in hundreds of communities across North America. They are also the world’ s largest full-service restaurant company.
- Acts as SME for technical analytic framework implementations (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target).
- Defines, implements, and documents standards and processes for web analytics development.
- Designs and develops Omniture tagging for successful implementation and maintenance on our client’ s web, mobile, and app digital platforms.
- Develops tagging strategy and performs code modifications, testing and deployment when appropriate
- Creates, designs and implements data layers within our client’ s Tag Management solution (Ensighten, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager).
- Develops, designs and implements scripting for A/B multivariate testing technology (Adobe Target, Monetate, Optimizely (Adobe Target preferred).
- Develops automated processed utilizing VBA scripting.
- Provides technical oversight and guidance to development teams around web analytics tools used, especially Adobe Analytics, utilizing a strong understanding of the technical architecture / framework.
- Develops custom scripting to capture data elements that have been defined through partnerships with brand partners.
- Communicates and consults with team leaders to understand their analytics needs and reporting requirements.
- Provides technical support for the web analytics implementations, including after-hours activities if needed.
- Assists in the diagnosis of web analytic and website technical issues as they arise in the tagging of web and mobile pages, and facilitates quality assurance testing to ensure that implementations are functioning properly.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with an enterprise web analytics platform, including Adobe/Omniture (required), as well as Google Analytics, Webtrends or similar.
- Direct hands on experience implementing Adobe Target (formerly Adobe Test and Target) and running A/B or Multivariate tests.
- Experience working with Tag Management tools (Adobe DTM, Ensighten, Tealium, etc.).
- Ability to work with programming, database and scripting languages including PHP.
- Knowledge of and ability to support digital marketing strategy through digital analytics.