Director, E-Commerce Customer Service Ops
3245 146th Pl SE bellevue, WA 98007
Position: Director E-Commerce Customer Service Operations
Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Type: Direct Hire
- The company vision is to create a best in class customer experience for customers shopping on company website and company mobile application, which will be the most strategically important channels for the company.
- Our desire is to be known by consumers as the ‘ go to’ destination to buy company’ s products, where one can get best in class E-commerce shopping and customer service experience.
- We seek a Director of Customer Service Operations to run, re-engineer and improve the function overall.
- In this role, you will manage, govern, and optimize a network of service providers, define customer service policies, set and track KPIs, and work cross-functionally with E-Commerce Business and Engineering teams to drive improvements in the quality of service we provide to the customers.
- Our ideal candidate prioritizes customer experience and the customer journey in their strategic approach; aggressively recommends change; and brings process innovation and possesses a strong sense of ownership.
- Lead the development and implementation of E-Commerce customer service strategy and its operational execution that delivers value to online customers, results in reduction of customer contacts and creates better customer experience overall.
- Own E-Commerce customer satisfaction and other key operational metrics, ensuring that resources are rapidly dispatched, trained and enabled with tools to resolve customer issues the “ first time right.”
- Identify the largest areas of opportunity to improve customer experience, reduce contacts, cost of service, and work with E-Commerce Product and Engineering teams to design and implement solutions.
- Partner with SEA Customer Service Division to manage a sizable team of customer service representatives across multiple vendors.
- Optimize service levels; identifying and solving for gaps in coverage and evaluating service providers.
- Provide governance to customer service vendors; insures adherence to new policies and procedures.
- Own a regular analysis cadence for customer contact reasons and track key performance metrics.
- Establish and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders (Supply Chain Management, Fulfilment, E-Commerce business management, etc.)
- Bachelor' s Degree with 15+ years of directly related experience in field service or service network operations (ideally dispatching technicians into a customer' s home)
- Experience leading a customer service function of an E-commerce, Retail or Consumer Electronics company.
- Demonstrated ability to balance operations and implement strategic/innovative solutions
- Project and program management expertise.
- Team/People management inclusive of both day to day coaching with an emphasis on career development.
Other Professional Attributes
- Demonstrated competency in persuasive communication skills using both oral and written modes for internal and external personnel at all management and staff organizational levels to obtain critical project decisions.
- Plan, organize and prioritize multiple complex assignments and projects.
- Read and interpret detailed and complex technical documentation.
- The ability to lead a team of employees to a common goal.
- Ability to work in a team environment, to achieve personal and project team goals and to complete projects within established time frames.
- The ability to accept tasks and problems/situations that differ, requiring creativity to search for solutions among learned consequences.