Director, UX Design
3245 146th Pl SE bellevue, WA 98007
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Lead, execute, optimize and adjust both work product and processes— based on feedback and input from a number of stakeholders.
- Works lock-step with Product Management and stakeholders including eCommerce Business, Product Marketing, Brand Marketing and Customer Care.
- Collaborate on a broad range of work from browser based web-sites to native apps and lead a multi-functional team of UX, VD and Content Strategy/Copy.
- Requires 10+ years of cumulative industry experience in various UX Design disciplines
- Degree is design is required (UX, Visual, Graphic and/or Interaction)
- Experience working with Product Management
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories and formats
- Fluency with common design software for the creation of wireframes, design mocks and prototypes including InVision and Zeppelin
- Agility in creating digital sketches/prototypes from lo-fi to hi-fi, to help design thinking process
- Strong communicators, who can creatively and effectively communicate ideas as a story to others with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid design experience for mobile and touch devices
- People management experience required
- Experience with OS frameworks, and new device categories a plus
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate with and learn from multi-disciplinary teams
- Can work collaboratively work with client teams to understand, meet and exceed their needs and with the engineering team to define requirements and provide clear guidance on requirements
- Ability to work with large groups of associates at all levels of management.
- Strong and effective presentation and communication skills, being comfortable speaking with executive leadership.
- Has deep insights on how enterprises use and misuse data effectively; Is up to date and passionate about the rapidly changing technology stack as it pertains to data management and the explosive growth of unstructured data
- Recognizes the importance of BI as a mission critical service within an enterprise and sets a high bar on high quality execution
- Embraces and promotes continuous process improvements
- Can rally a team to give their 110%; Is a great coach and mentor – someone people want to work for
Technical Recruiter – Digital|Creative|Marketing
With my experience as a recruiter, I understand that a new role can change your life. I strive to learn your core values, your personality, and your vision to find the position that aligns best with what you want!