Director of Marketing Analytics
111 River Street Hoboken, NJ 07030
ektello is working with a global provider of content-enabled solutions that improve outcomes in research, education, and professional practice learning business. Do you want to help people and organizations to develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed?
Looking for The Director of Marketing Analytics for our client. This is a critical role, and we are looking for someone who has proven analytical and strategic experience, strong people skills, great attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. This role will focus on the performance of our demand generation channels, lead funnel, and ecommerce activity, including analysis into our marketing attribution tracking, digital media, web, email, search, and social performance. As an agile collaborator, this person will identify areas of opportunity and transform information into insights.
· Provide analysis and actionable insights for our demand generation channels, lead funnel, and ecommerce activity – including ROI and effectiveness of our campaigns and programs
· Align our analytics and measurement plan with the business strategy, defining key KPI drivers and benchmark performance
· Provide recommendations on analytical methodology and framework to be used for various projects
· Analyze A/B and multivariate tests and provide recommendations for improvement
· Templatize and build a standard set of marketing reports and dashboards, including executive reports that accurately communicate marketing and brand effectiveness
· Provide thought leadership and tool development to elevate digital and direct media planning capabilities including media mix optimization and testing, target audience profiling, consumer insights, and budget allocation, including integration of online and offline media
· Lead the team to analyze, interpret and communicate results of experiments to the business units
· Help empower marketing teams to leverage tools for analysis
· Work with the marketing trainer to build an analytic training program for the wider marketing team – cover usage of existing tools like BI, QlikSense, Tableau, Adobe Analytics, etc.
· Share ongoing news (eg. Marketing analytic trends, industry developments, training opportunities) with relevant marketing colleagues
· 7+ years’ experience in a marketing analytics or similar position
· Skilled in “ demystifying” analytics and communicating benefits as opposed to technicalities
· Working knowledge of ad tech (e.g. Lotame, Sizmek, Jivox, etc.) platforms for targeting and ROI solutions: behavioral and contextual targeting, re-targeting, response optimization, keyword, and natural search optimization, etc.
· Experience with cookie level analytics and Web Analytics tools like Omniture/Adobe, Web Trends, etc
· Experience with Eloqua and Salesforce reporting
· Demonstrated background in both quantitative and business leadership areas
· Strong familiarity with statistical concepts and methods
· Deep expertise and experience in B2C and B2B marketing
· Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate to internal stakeholders and colleagues
· Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data sets into concrete business recommendations for marketing and sales leadership, with the goal to optimize revenue-generating investments