888 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a E-Interior for one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
- Provide friendly, constructive feedback to hosts applying to our client’ s Plus program. You will be responsible for reviewing listings and helping applicants understand and meet our interior design and home quality criteria.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate emails addressing host issues, and/or customize email templates to offer personalized responses.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Troubleshoot problems and work with cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Manage numerous concurrent tasks in an efficient, organized manner.
- Work proactively and independently to meet team targets and goals.
- BA / BS degree.
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Professional experience in interior design.
- Professional experience in operations or a service role (e.g., retail, customer experience, hospitality, IT support).
- Ability to easily assess the level of design and quality of an interior space.
- Strong understanding of aesthetics and design fundamentals.
- Communication skills
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Fluent in one additional language -- Italian, Spanish, or Mandarin (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Exceptional writing skills. Able to compose eloquent, grammatically correct emails that provide clear direction to hosts in a warm, friendly tone.
- Comfortable speaking with hosts on the phone and addressing issues with sensitivity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Service skills
- Passion for exceptional customer service. Patient and naturally empathetic.
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills. Able to manage numerous tasks concurrently in an efficient manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Able to diagnose issues and identify solutions quickly.
- Education and/or professional experience in a creative field (e.g., visual merchandising, graphic design, interior design).
- Ability to work under pressure, manage stress, and adapt quickly in challenging situations.
- Internally motivated and self-directed, while also a strong team player.
Nice to Have
- Experience working in spreadsheets (e.g., Excel or Google sheets).
- Experience making presentations (e.g., PowerPoint or Google slides).
- Experience working with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce).