1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, FL 32819
Provide technical support for the Marketing and Financial data integration environments. Requires “ hands-on” Data integration (ETL) knowledge and skills in order to support the data flows that get the key customer and financial information from sources systems Monitor and maintain all the customer and financial data processes such as match/merge, data profiling, standardization and data enrichment. Ensure system issues are resolved in a timely manner. Leverage standard Issue, Problem and Change Management ITIL toolset in tracking and providing status on support work activities. Participate in an on-call rotation. Coordinate the necessary operations documentation and standards required for compliance and identified best practices. Perform all software upgrades and patching partnering with the necessary Infrastructure teams. Provide work estimates as needed. Facilitate and lead meetings with end users. Keeps management, team members and business stakeholders informed of critical issues, status, changes, etc.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’ s Computer Science degree is required.
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience working as part of large Information Technology teams and/or consulting organizations partnering with clients/business groups to support complex Marketing and/or Financial data environment.
- Proven technical expertise in MS SQL, SSIS and Visual Studio tools with TFS integration developing in a data warehouse environment; equivalent experience in Datastage, Informatica or alternate enterprise ETL platforms would be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality technical documentation
- Previous experience as an ETL developer with strong data architecture knowledge around data warehousing concepts, SQL development and optimization, and operational support models.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise best practices around operational support models, data security and environment/deployment strategies.
- Experience with one or more databases such as SQL Server, DB2, Oracle etc.
- Strong SQL knowledge; able to write and read complex SQL. Knowledge of indexing and explain plans.
- Able to understand and interpret Entity-Relationship, logical and physical data models.
- Experience with customer identification and address standardization processes; including partnering with 3rd Party vendors that offer services in these areas a plus.
- Experience with tools and customer data processes such as match/merge, data profiling, standardization and data enrichment a plus.
- Participate in an on-call rotation and available to work off-hours and weekends.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to make effective decisions while working through complex system issues.
- Must be able to utilize and effectively communicate functional and technical components of an initiative to applicable parties both verbally and through documentation.
- Attention to detail, good analytical and problem solving skills and critical thinking
- Self-starter/motivator and have a proactive, agile and strategic mindset.
- Strong knowledge of systems development and project management Agile methodologies/processes.
- Able to partner and collaborate with business partners; setup and hold meetings as needed.
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher in Computer Science.