1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 100020
Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Work in collaboration with Sales, Creative and Production teams to assess program objectives, brainstorm ideas to develop clear, compelling, 360-degree content strategy plans that align with client goals.
- Effectively communicate concepts, ideas and rationale to clients and internal and external project stakeholders.
- Create sharp, intelligent long- and short-form copy for RFP response decks including headlines, program titles and social media promotion.
- Work on several campaigns at once, managing proposal deadlines sometimes under pressure and often to strict schedule requirements.
- Write multiple sponsored articles for clients per week, with an ability to create engaging stories that resonate with the OTS audience.
- Track success of sponsored content programs, topics and formats, compile statistics and provide recommendations for future programs.
- Effectively promote Native campaigns across our Social Media Brand Studio accounts.
- Keep up to date with content marketing and native advertising trends in order to follow and surpass sponsored content best practices.
- Must be a prolific writer in both Spanish and English with the ability to write strong, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar.
- Minimum of a Bachelor' s Degree and 3+ years of paid content creation experience or journalism experience, ideally in a full-time writing or editing position with a news publisher or agency.
- Outstanding writer with experience in digital, social media, mobile, video and live event platforms, the ability to translate complex technical material into engaging reader-facing language.
- Self-motivated researcher with a passion for interactive and immersive storytelling and a passion for uncovering surprising data and colorful details.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and manage multiple projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- HTML and CSS skills a plus.