30 Rockefeller Plaza 30ROCK Bldg New York, New York 10112
** Must be a prolific writer in both Spanish and English with the ability to write strong, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar. **
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also an Editor looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for an Editor for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Work in collaboration with Sales, Creative and Production teams to assess program objectives, brainstorm ideas to develop clear, compelling, 360-degree content strategy plans that align with client goals.
- Effectively communicate concepts, ideas and rationale to clients and internal and external project stakeholders.
- Create sharp, intelligent long- and short-form copy for RFP response decks including headlines, program titles and social media promotion.
- Work on several campaigns at once, managing proposal deadlines sometimes under pressure and often to strict schedule requirements.
- Write multiple sponsored articles for clients per week, with an ability to create engaging stories that resonate with the OTS audience.
- Track success of sponsored content programs, topics and formats, compile statistics and provide recommendations for future programs.
- Effectively promote Native campaigns across our Social Media Brand Studio accounts.
- Keep up to date with content marketing and native advertising trends in order to follow and surpass sponsored content best practices.
- Minimum of a Bachelor' s Degree and 3+ years of paid content creation experience or journalism experience, ideally in a full-time writing or editing position with a news publisher or agency.
- Outstanding writer with experience in digital, social media, mobile, video and live event platforms, the ability to translate complex technical material into engaging reader-facing language.
- Self-motivated researcher with a passion for interactive and immersive storytelling and a passion for uncovering surprising data and colorful details.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and manage multiple projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- HTML and CSS skills a plus.