Email Graphic Designer
1080 Caribbean Way Miami, Florida 33132
Graphic Designer – Email
Our client has a common passion for creative thinking, innovative engineering and outstanding guest service that drives continuous improvement in everything they do. They are committed to the legacy of hospitality and culture of innovation that is at the core of their services. It is important to provide a memorable experience for their guests from the ages 2 – 102!
- Concept and create Emails from scratch following a creative brief.
- Concept and create cohesive advertising campaigns and related marketing collateral materials, such as graphic elements (logos/lockups), promotional flyers, print ads, direct mail, web banners and emails, tradeshow graphics, signage, brochures and PowerPoint presentations.
- Devise and pitch creative concepts that align with overall brand objectives, answer strategic needs of the initiative, and further the internal client’ s business goals. Provide multiple creative options for each request.
- Develop a strong understanding of the brand’ s overall annual and long-term objectives while fostering an up-to-date and ever-evolving knowledge of each internal client’ s area of business, and related business goals.
- Drive and implement creative solutions for larger campaigns and day-to-day needs, by collaborating closely with client partners and fellow creatives, or independently as needed to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Collaborate with copywriter to ensure design and copy complement the marketing piece and reinforce the business objective.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of creative by adhering to quality assurance standards for personal review of work, as well as department protocol for internal work review.
- Revise creative as needed. Review final material for quality and accuracy and prep files for print and digital release.
- Stay current and knowledgeable of established brand guidelines and ensure all work is within guidelines or contributing to the evolution of the brand. Stay current on design trends in travel and service industries.
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Graphic Design/Visual Communications or similar field from an accredited four-year college or university or directly related, equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a Graphic Designer role in a fast-paced, multi-project corporate or advertising agency environment.
- Design experience must include email design. Portfolio must include email examples.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment are essential.
- Able to multi task and work on numerous projects simultaneously.
- Must have a thorough understanding of email best practices.
- Strong knowledge of email best practices.
- Understanding of HTML and its limitations to influence email designs.
- Strong creative background and skills required across a diverse array of deliverables. Portfolio of work samples required, including print and real-world applications.
- Must have a thorough understanding of prepress and print production.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience and up-to-date knowledge of Mac applications including Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop is required as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with FileMaker is a plus.