Email Marketing Representative
1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, FL 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a marketing representative looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Marketing Representative for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL! Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more!
• 3-5 years marketing experience in Travel & Hospitality preferred
• Development of CRM marketing strategies involving email, lead generation, mobile, and social marketing.
• Direct Marketing experience with large-scale complex programs. Ability to apply marketing automation, segmentation and sophisticated targeting strategies to CRM programs.
• Experience with managing marketing agency relationships and defining agency scope of work, budget, and timelines.
• Demonstrated knowledge and success in email marketing from concept to completion (3+ years).
• Experience developing and analyzing reports to measure program success and formulating recommendations for improvement (3+ years).
• An understanding of email marketing best practices and response optimization techniques. (3+ years).
• Excellent client service and problem-solving skills, able to identify and anticipate both opportunities and problems and drive them to resolution.
• An exceptional combination of creative and strategic thinking with hands-on execution.
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills; and proven ability to partner across an organization with a very strong deadline driven focus.
• Excellent project management, trafficking, and organizational skills, with high attention to detail, proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations.
• Extensive computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft applications.
• Implement and oversee the execution of all direct consumer mail, email campaigns to deliver against business goals.
• Work with external & internal partners to implement transactional, promotional, informational, and dynamic content strategies that leverage customer lifecycle, maximize customer retention, win-back, cross-sell and up-sell programs.
• Ensure proper processes, scheduling, prioritization & communications are in place for stakeholders programs.
• Oversee the creative development process in alignment with campaign objectives including but not limited to, development of project briefs, coordination of creative development, communication of original concept with email designer, and securing all stakeholder feedback and approval. 20%
• Ensures email deployment team is maintaining the integrity of email deliverability, testing email content, deliverability performance; in-box render testing and troubleshooting deployment issues.
• Utilize key success metrics and result analysis to provide strategic recommendations for campaign enhancements and optimization.
• Work with Analytics team to utilize reporting dashboard, testing strategies & reporting matrix that accurately assesses delivery, profitability and performance of each email campaign on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Proactively monitor competitive market information and execution of email campaigns to make effective strategic decisions and campaign adjustments.
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Create 1-2 email campaign mockups
• Share 2+ creative rounds with internal stakeholders
• Generate 1-2 segmentation forms, meet with Analytics & Targeting team to kick off new email projects, discuss questions regarding data selection
• Attend meetings (3+) within the department and with internal stakeholders
• Provide reporting feedback on campaign performance
• Review, test and provide feedback to development and strategy teams on that week’ s email campaigns