Email Marketing Specialist
1000 Darden Center Dr. Orlando, Florida 32837
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Work with ESP partners, Creative and Strategy Agencies to create and execute email campaigns that drive business impact
- Create and execute data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and deliver highly-targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications
- Assist in the strategy behind campaigns and the creation of new marketing opportunities.
- Assist in developing a productive relationship with email vendor (ESP) as key client point-of-contact to maximize vendor value.
- Work collaboratively with various teams to review and approve campaign creative
- Manage campaign calendar and deployment schedule across client Brands to ensure deadlines are consistently met
- Be able to effectively communicate& translate key metrics to the Management Team
- Recommend changes to existing segmentation and campaigns based on own analysis
- Serve as the primary contact for the Brands to assist with the planning and execution of email campaigns
- Ensure spam regulation compliance (CAN-SPAM)
- Ensure email marketing best practices are met
- Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Lead small and large-scale projects as needed, proactively identifying and communicating potential problems and issues to project team members/leaders.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. Ensure issues are analyzed, discussed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Consistently enhance skills and job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products and trends; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Minimum 1-year experience servicing high volume CRM marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple Brand/Property Email Campaigns.
- Proven strong storyline based deck writing skills using PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills.