Email Marketing Specialist
1000 Darden Center Dr Orlando, FL 32837
If you’ re someone who' s interested in the other side of the restaurant industry, this will be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist for one of our top full-service dining clients in Orlando, FL. Our client’ s restaurants are one of the most recognizable and successful brands in the industry. With locations all across North America that serve over 380 million guests, it’ s no wonder our client is the world’ s largest full-service restaurant company.
The Email Specialist is responsible for supporting and advising key business leaders across the organization on topics that cover many key CRM marketing initiatives. This role is a high visibility position requiring significant interaction with Senior Management while working on large and small-scale projects. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded, performer with a relevant background in marketing with an emphasis on CRM execution and marketing analytics. This position requires an independent, solution-oriented performer who is skilled and experienced developing campaigns and using data to drive strategy and actionable recommendations.
- Work with ESP partners, Creative and Strategy Agencies to create and execute email campaigns that drive business impact
- Create and run data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and deliver highly-targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications
- Assist in the strategy behind campaigns and the creation of new marketing opportunities
- Assist in developing a productive relationship with email vendor (ESP) as key client point-of-contact to maximize vendor value
- Work collaboratively with various teams to review and approve campaign creative
- Manage campaign calendar and deployment schedule across client Brands to ensure deadlines are met consistently
- Be able to effectively communicate& translate key metrics to the Management Team
- Recommend changes to existing segmentation and campaigns based on own analysis
- Serve as the primary contact for the Brands to assist with the planning and execution of email campaigns
- Ensure spam regulation compliance (CAN-SPAM)
- Ensure email marketing best practices are met
- Lead small and large-scale projects as needed, proactively identifying and communicating potential problems and issues to project team members/leaders
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Consistently enhance skills and job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products and trends; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Minimum 1-year experience servicing high volume CRM marketing initiatives
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple Brand/Property Email Campaigns
- Proven strong storyline based deck writing skills using PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills