1000 Darden Center Dr Orlando, FL 32837
ektello is seeking an Email Specialist for one of our top full-service dining clients in Orlando, FL! Our client’ s restaurants are deemed one of the most recognizable and successful brands in the industry. With locations all across North America that serve over 380 million guests, it’ s no wonder our client is the world’ s largest full-service restaurant company.
Our client’ s restaurants feature some of the most recognizable and successful brands in full-service dining. They create memorable experiences for 380 million guests in hundreds of communities across North America. They are also the world’ s largest full-service restaurant company.
The Email Specialist is responsible for supporting and advising key business leaders across the organization on topics that cover some key CRM marketing initiatives. This is a high visibility position requiring significant interaction with Senior Management while working on large and small-scale projects. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded, performer with a relevant background in marketing with an emphasis on CRM execution and marketing analytics. This position requires an independent, solution-oriented performer who is skilled and experienced in developing campaigns and using data to drive strategy and actionable recommendations. The Email Specialist will also:
• Work with ESP partners, Creative and Strategy Agencies to create and execute email campaigns that drive business impact.
• Create and run data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and deliver highly-targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications.
• Assist in the strategy behind campaigns and the creation of new marketing opportunities.
• Assist in developing a productive relationship with email vendor (ESP) as key client point-of-contact to maximize vendor value.
• Work collaboratively with various teams to review and approve campaign creative
• Manage campaign calendar and deployment schedule across client brands to ensure deadlines are consistently met.
• Be able to communicate & translate critical metrics to the Management Team effectively.
• Recommend changes to existing segmentation and campaigns based on own analysis.
• Serve as the primary contact for the Brands to assist with the planning and execution of email campaigns.
• Ensure spam regulation compliance (CAN-SPAM) and that email marketing best practices are met.
• Lead small and large-scale projects as needed, proactively identifying and communicating potential problems and issues to project team members/leaders.
• Effectively communicate with stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. Ensure issues are analyzed, discussed and resolved promptly.
• Consistently enhance skills and job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products and trends; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Minimum 1-year experience in servicing high volume CRM marketing initiatives.
• Demonstrated experience working with multiple Brand/Property Email Campaigns.
• Proven strong storyline based deck writing skills using PowerPoint.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills.