4100 E. DRY CREEK RD. Suite A300 Centennial, CO 80122
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for an Encode Technician for one of our top multimedia clients in Centennial, CO. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a job or school-related activity using computers and software applications including MS Outlook, MS Word, & MS Excel
• Knowledge of various media formats/VTRs (Digibeta, HDcam, XDcam), file types (QT, WMV, MXF, DNX, DV, etc.) and video standards (NTSC, PAL)
• Some prior experience with digital video/audio including compression codecs, file systems, file transfer applications such as FTP and Content Distribution Management
• A team player, who is always respectful, follows the rules and policy, has excellent communication skills, and maintains a positive attitude
• A punctual, hardworking, disciplined, and dependable individual
• Flexibility with work schedule; must be able to work overnight hours, weekends and/or holidays when needed for this 24/7 operation
• Maintain On-Air continuity - completing all content for air according to the organization' s automated material management systems
• Encode audio/video clips in various formats (Flash, Mpeg, Windows Media, QuickTime, etc.) for multiple platforms while following and maintaining department specifications and standards
• Learn and perform all SD & HD Technical Processes and technologies in the Media Operations Center & any additional process that are created in the future
• Perform any necessary alterations and then QC all content to complete for distribution with the expectation of making 0 errors or defects
• Support Program Prep, Program Screening, On-Air Marketing and Programming with all of their ingest, export, and down-conversion needs.
• Learn and perform library functions as needed including but not limited to Bar-coding, Labeling, Filing, & Retrieving tapes and other content in an efficient & timely manner
• Provide delivery support of digital media to internal departments, international needs and external partnerships
• Troubleshoot basic problems and issues that arise with transcoding, exporting and delivery of video files
• Ensure technical specifications and quality control for all encoded and transcoded files