Environmental Services Aide (12p - 8p)
480 red hill rd monmouth, NJ 07748
Our client is the world’ s largest private cancer center, that has devoted over 130 years to patient
care, research, and educational programs!
ektello is looking for an experienced Environmental Service Aide to work in a medical office environment. This position is W2 Contract with opportunity for conversion for Direct Hire, full time hours, 12pm-8pm.
What you’ ll be doing:
- Work to maintain a safe, clean and well-organized environment for our patients, their family, visitors and staff
- Follow the Seven Step Cleaning guidelines outlined in the Environmental Services Aide (ESA) Manual
- Follow hospital procedures and safety guidelines as outlined in the (ESA) Manual including, but not limited to:
- Removal of general, infectious waste and soiled linen
- Completion of small moves
- Proper mixture, storage and use of chemicals
- Usage of cardboard bailer and trash compactor
- High School Diploma OR GED (preferred)
- Ability to use floor cleaning equipment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, bend and push items
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Capable of delivering excellent customer service
- A good decision-maker, with proven success in making timely decisions
- Able to hold yourself and others accountable to accomplish goals and live up to commitments
- An effective communicator, able to identifying how to reach different audiences and communicate based on that understanding
- Able to utilize a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insights into personal strengths and weaknesses