633 3rd Avenue-5th fl New York, New York 10017
If you’ re passionate about the idea of working for one of the worlds most renowned cancer institutions, then look no further!
ektello is passionate about leading the search for the next Event Coordinator in New York City to join our client the leading Cancer Research Hospital in the area. This role is an exciting opportunity for an Event Coordinator to participate and make an impact in an industry that is genuinely impacting the worlds’ health!
- Handle procurement and accounts payable processes for events.
- Manage communications with network sites for events.
- Handle distribution of materials and transportation planning.
- Process responses for Twenty-Year dinner and assist in planning.
- Perform data entry for committee information.
- Must have good communications and interpersonal skills, organization and attention to detail.
- Prior events planning experience and experience with procurement system preferred.