85 Challenger Rd Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Executive Administrative Assistant
**Longterm W2 contract, onsite in Ridgefield Park, NJ **
Our client is looking for a high level Executive Administrative Assistant to solely support a high level Executive out of their Ridgefield Park, NJ offices.
As the Executive Assistant to a Senior Vice President in this best in class organization, you will have endless opportunities to delve into the company culture and contribute to rewarding projects and assignments.
- The candidate must be flexible, organized, with excellent time-management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- This role will require excellent communication skills to interact with other senior business leaders and stakeholders across the organization.
- The ideal candidate will have a professional disposition to perform a wide variety of administrative activities; including handling of confidential information and business critical assignments.
In this role, you will take ownership of a variety of assignments, including coordinating complex calendars and schedules, arranging domestic and international travel, processing invoices and expense reports, preparing for meetings and assisting with special projects.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, and a proactive approach as they manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Your ability to anticipate executive needs and flexibility to respond to changes in schedule and procedures will ensure your success in this integral role.
- 5+ years of strong previous administrative experience supporting one or more senior executives
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite and the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and requests
- Ability to wear multiple hats at once and get the job done in an efficient manner
- Strong organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience dealing with ambiguity and handling difficult situations with proficiency
- Must be flexible/adaptable to extend work hours as needed
- Ability to communicate, influence and problem solve effectively across the organization
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work well in a global team environment
- Demonstrated history of exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Bachelor' s degree