888 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a Executive Assistant for one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
As an Executive Assistant you' ll provide support to one of our executive leaders (e.g., VP of Design or VP of Finance). You must have the ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment, often times under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, and demonstrating a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Daily advanced calendaring, meeting preparations, and assisting the executive with anticipating their day (meeting agendas, printing resumes, conference/video call meeting coordination, etc.)
- Work closely with other assistants to coordinate leader' s schedules
- Schedule interviews, team meetings, press engagements and external guests
- Book travel, and our client’ s accommodations and meal reservations
- Plan and coordinate team events such as team building off-sites
- Secure visas and other documents for international travel
- Accountable for company credit card receipts and expenses
- Maintain ongoing reports or databases, update and organize shared drives/files, update organizational charts
- Work on special projects unique to the leader' s function or business
- Participate in work that benefits the broader administrative team
- Complete other duties and special projects as assigned
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including supporting executives in an administrative capacity
- Advanced presentation skills (Google Docs, Keynote, Excel) and grasp of current social networking systems
- Strong work ethic, exhibiting professionalism and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate outstanding proactive and multi-tasking abilities
- Incredibly organized, paying acute attention to detail and follow through
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Exhibit strong process-oriented skills and strive to find the most efficient way to do things without sacrificing a high quality of work and/or results
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
Professional Services Recruiter
I’ve been on both sides of the table when it comes to recruiting – working for them and now working as one for ektello; let me use my experience to help you navigate your job search journey! I strive to be respectful of your time and am available to answer any questions you might have when the time is convenient for you.