FIT Test - Quality Engineer
6625 Excellence Way Plano, TX 75023
FIT Testing - Quality Engineer
**W2 Contact, Onsite in Plano, TX**
The main function of a quality engineer is to research and test the design, functionality and maintenance of products, equipment, systems and processes and develop quality standards. A typical quality engineer has the ability to read and interpret blueprints, and evaluate product integrity and standards.
- Execute the DFIT Test Plan including the Legacy CDMA Test cases and also the VOLTE Test Plan including call Processing and Data Tput .
- Execution of 911 Related test cases
- Execution of the test plans using Qualcomm tools, primary log analysis for upper layers which includes registration procedures, RLF KPI Analysis, Data Tput KPI analysis .
- Reporting the Issues on Internal QC system and work with R&D if required to get the complete fix /Analysis for this issue.
- Testing includes to be on field for ~3-4 Days of the week executing the Domestic Field Plan.
- FIT Team requires to have the knowledge for Qualcomm tools like QXDM, QCAT, QPST, Snapper.
- KPI Analysis using tools like Xcap and Qcat .
- Basic knowledge for SIP call flow, TCP Protocols and OSI Model and Wireshark tool is needed.
- Additional skills can include to have the knowledge for Scripting language like Python and Perl.
- Additional knowledge and understanding for 3GPP Spec for RRC layers, NAS Timers is benefit.
- Previous experience with Spirent/Metrico tools such as NOMAD, MUSE, and Datum is needed.
- Should be a team player and should have good communication skill to communicate with different group within the company and also if required need to work with carriers .
- Needs to have hands on experience with different testing tools and some basic knowledge for analysis.
- Need to be comfortable to be on the field for majority of the time of the week executing the test cases.
- A skilled or highly-skilled specialist that completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways.
- Bachelor' s degree in engineering required.
- 0-2 years experience required.
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.