Film and Video Editor
999 18th St, Suite 240N Denver, CO 80202
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also an editor looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Film and Video Editor for one of our top multimedia clients in Denver, CO. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
• Write, produce, shoot and edit original social-first videos in the field and the studio across a wide range of creative topics -- from quilting and knitting to yoga and writing, and beyond
• Re-purpose video assets from existing longer-form content, edited and optimized for social • Identify and differentiate successful content for individual social platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook
• Contribute to creative meetings and brainstorm sessions
• Collaborate closely with our editorial, marketing, programming, and production teams to ensure the brand' s creative and business needs are met
• Work on tight deadlines to deliver videos that are completed on time and budget
• Experience creating online video content, ideally for social
• Knowledge of best practices for individual social platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook
• Ability to track & understand primary performance metrics, and evolve perspective in response to data
• Proficient with DSLR filmmaking, lighting and audio, and video editing
• Demonstrated creative proficiency in writing, filmmaking, video editing, and non-motion graphics creation
• Demonstrated technical ability with a variety of lighting, camera & sound equipment including Sony SF5 or SF7 cameras, Adobe Premiere and After Effects