Finance Project Manager
221 River St Hoboken, New Jersey 07030
NA Finance Transformation - Project Manager
Do you think education is the most important thing in the world? Are you always learning and try to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? This role is for you!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Project Manager for one of our top education professionals in the world in Hoboken, NJ. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater address social and environmental impacts and needs.
- Manage all aspects of NA finance transformation projects including; assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project(s).
- Communicates with project leaders and/or sponsors and function and functional area Managers regarding status of specific projects.
- Must be very organized and task oriented
- Able to travel occasionally to Canada and potential overseas for short visits
- 5+ years of related experience; Project planning / Status reporting
- Communication skills
- Project Management Cert.
- Must be familiar with the project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.